15 December 2016

Homemade mango pudding

I had a mango in my kitchen and was racking my brains about what to do with it. I eventually decided to make mango pudding after a quick google search for recipes. I had the other ingredients on hand anyway.

The recipe was from http://www.thehongkongcookery.com/2016/05/hong-kong-style-mango-pudding.html?m=1, and it tasted just right (not too sweet, nor bland). I did not serve it with the suggested additional mango cubes and sweetened condensed milk, though.

However, I did not have those single-serve moulds on hand so I simply ladled the mixture into 4 round plastic takeaway containers. Thus when they were served, I simply scooped portions into serving cups/bowls, which looked terribly messy. My sisters agreed that the end result tasted better than it looked, so I was happy enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment