10 June 2020

미스터 션샤인 Mr. Sunshine OST

As promised on my earlier post on Mr Sunshine, I managed to find the video links for the OST. 

Parking the OST video playlist here, originals from Stone Entertainment


 

#1. 박효신 (Park Hyo Shin) - 그 날 (The Day) MV


#2. Elaine (일레인) – Sad March (슬픈 행진) MV (LYRICS)

 
 

#3. 김윤아 (Kim Yuna) - 눈물 아닌 날들 (Days Without Tears) MV

Love the vocals in this sad piece



#4. 이수현 (Lee Suhyun of AKMU) - 소리 (Sori) MV
I feel the arrangement and instrumentals complemented SuHyun's voice on this light piece. 



#5. 멜로망스 (MeloMance) - 좋은 날 (Good Day) MV
This is another one of my favourites. Perhaps because it was used quite extensively during the drama, but also because it always accompanied some of those epic sad scenes. 



#6. My Home (Eugene's Song) · 사비나앤드론즈 SAVINA & DRONES





#7. 하현상 (Ha Hyunsang) - 바람이 되어 (Becoming the Wind) MV



#8. 박원 (Park Won) - 이방인 (Stranger) MV



#9. 오존 (O3ohn) - Shine Your Star (Prod. by ZICO) MV


#10.  뉴이스트 W (NU'EST W) - AND I MV



#11. 백지영 (Baek Ji Young) - See You Again (Feat. 리처드 용재 오닐) MV
Another lovely piece 



#12. 불꽃처럼 아름답게 Like a Beautiful Flame - Shin Seung-hun



#13. 세정 (구구단) (SEJEONG (gugudan)) - 정인 (情人) (Paramour) MV



#14.  If You Were Me · 벤 Ben




#15. 황치열 (Hwang Chi Yeul) - 어찌 잊으오 (How Can I Forget You) MV






No comments:

Post a Comment