19 November 2009

My public blog

When I thought of blogging 2 months ago, I was initially fixed on maintaining a private blog, away from anonymous viewers halfway round the earth. Increasingly, I figured that there could be times when my posts weren't so "secret" or private after all.
Thus after some googling and reading around on Blogger Help as well as some helpful blogsites, I managed to start another blog in order to keep one private from the public version. A few hours was all it took to set up a new account, export my private posts away and make cocraze.blogspot.com public.

Thus, this domain cocraze.blogspot.com will remain as my PUBLIC blog, whereas I need to start moving my invited (and interested!) friends to register with Google in order to read my private blog entries, which have since been moved away from this domain to the new private one. Ah....the cons of using a free blog provider, and of insisting on a private blog... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment