25 November 2009

Spree: Baby's stash

Site Details
Site: http://babystash.multiply.com/photos

I was referred to this blogspot/spree site by my sis, who was looking for warm leggings for the kids.

It had quite an extensive range for leggings and socks (by my rough estimate, judging from the number of photo albums showing the products in the spree). Also, possibly catering to Singaporean mummies' taste, it had a range of brands available: Carter's, Disney, nissen(Japan), Mothercare, Polo by RL, belle maison(Japan), baby GAP, gymboree, combi.

However, I am hesitant to jump in to order some of the items as I have a strict constraint on space for baby girl's stuff. Also, there are some nice designs which I saw, which were unfortunately, in larger sizes than what I needed now. Thus, worth journalling down here to keep track of the sites that I'm visiting, and to share with others.

Site Design
Most spree organisers use a free web-based photo hosting service such as Flickr or picasa web albums, linked with their free blog host, to post the pictures of their items online, complete with pricing and details. This site had tonnes of photos, and it was also captured nicely, with sufficient detailing to be seen of the items to be sold.

I  found it quite tough for me to read the titles of the various photo albums (which were in black font) against the multi-coloured rainbow background. Also, some items were not labelled clearly with the price tags as some other sites were.

No comments:

Post a Comment