30 January 2022

Pre-CNY cleanup

30 Jan 2022 

I managed to clear most of my urgent work before the Lunar New Year this year, so I managed to have a bit more time to clean the house. Even though we know that we won't be expecting any guests for LNY visitation.

I FINALLY got down to accumulating all the soft toys and packing them in airtight bags. they used to be just loosely packed (after I confiscated them from all over the house, esp Y's bedroom, where they would be on her bed, floor, wardrobe, chair etc). I just found the largest plastic bag I could find then (big yellow LEGO carrier bags from Hubby's buys at Legoland many years back) and made sure they were covered so that they would attract even more dust INSIDE our household shelter. 

However, due to the humongous size, it could only be stacked atop out many other boxes. Which was a pain to move out of the way/avoid getting hit by it whenever I wanted to retrieve something underneath. 

I got myself one of those plastic vacumn bags for blankets and stuffed them, very roughly and squashed them flat before removing all the air with my vacumn cleaner. 

The result. I feel much happier.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment