07 February 2022

Novoland Eagle Flag (2019) 九州缥缈录

 I took the chance to binge-watch this 56 episode drama over the CNY 2022 break (my workplace is closed for a week over the CNY holiday). And just right after I finished it, most of the videos in the playlist were removed from Youtube. Sobz. 

There was another series in the Novoland media franchise which was in my watchlist, but I decided to watch this first as I had just seen the male lead in an earlier series.

About the drama adaptation

The drama is an adaptation from the novel by the same name by Jiang Nan, set in the fictional universe of Novoland. You can read the summary here (Cdramalove | Cnewsdevotee)

Based on some snippets in youtube and various other Chinese sites, some of the storyline differs from the original novel, but I won't go into detail since I haven't read it. Will post some thoughts on the drama itself if I have some free time. 

OST 

Main theme song is by Ayanga. 



Only after finishing the series did I realise that this was the song that he sang when he first appeared on "Young Forever

No comments:

Post a Comment