22 June 2015

Planning for National Day/ Jubilee Weekend

We are not the super ardent fans of the annual National Day Parade, although YX watches and re-watches the video clip I downloaded from youtube(?), of NDP 2014. Somehow she loves the pageantry and the music.

Since 2015 is Singapore's 50th birthday, we decided to try and ballot for the NDP tickets. We were not lucky enough to get selected, so I'm now back to the drawing board on what to do for that weekend. 

Thankfully, with the attention and Govt funding for #SG50, there are a whole plethora of events out there on the same weekend, whether organised by the public sector or private organisations. 

I guess I will be ploughing through the singapore50.sg website very soon! 

And do check regularly on my SGEvents calendar, as I add more events there. Meanwhile, I am also searching for a (not-so-technically-challenging way) for me to share that listing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment