15 August 2017

Unboxing Kenwood compact oven toaster MO280

We were at Robinsons Raffles City checking out the sale promotions when I saw this on sale. I had been tempted to replace the current Philips toaster (which only toasts sliced bread and warms pastries atop the toaster), with a small toaster oven. I wanted to be able to make simple puff pastry items and pizzas for breakfast/lunch without having to use my built-in oven or airfryer (which blows all the shredded cheese everywhere when in use)

I liked this model as it has a crumb door at the base to clean crumbs/messes. Function-wise, it has temperature control and timer. I can also choose function (whether to have only top heating, or both top and bottom heating)

Hubby had some vouchers to use on hand, so we decided to buy this for $49.90.

I am looking forward to more grilled breakfast items!

Top (from left): Slide-in wire tray; instructions manuals; tray/dish handle (hidden below manual) ; cooking dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment