16 September 2015

Airfryer Agedashi Tofu and Steamed pork mince with salted duck egg 咸蛋蒸肉饼

Last week's simple dinner for me, hubby and girl - Agedashi tofu and salted egg steamed minced meat 咸蛋蒸肉饼.

I learnt from method on http://www.justonecookbook.com/agedashi-tofu-2/. But used only tofu, potato starch, oil to cook tofu in my ‪#‎Philips‬ ‪#‎airfryer‬. Sauce was made from instant dashi, mirin n soya sauce, simmered briefly. When using airfryer instead of traditional oil deep fry, the potato starch continues looking whitish and may taste uncooked. You may wish to brush/spray a thin layer of oil on the tofu cubes instead.

Meat patty method - hand-minced pork with diced water chestnuts, spring onions, carrots. Season with (little) salt and pepper. Crack raw salted egg. Mix egg white with mince mixture, then flatten on steaming plate. I placed salted egg yolk in middle to steam, on low simmering water.
Ps: can skip salt cos the salted egg is already very salty.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Really it is very good. I cooked this recipe for my husband. He is happy for this recipe. I want to learn about another recipe. Have you another air fryer site ?

    ReplyDelete