25 September 2015

Japanese anime series -Nodame Cantabile

After we were cooped up at home on the hazy Hari Raya Haji public holiday, hubby and I decided to get around and walking in town while the PSI was not so bad. We visited HMV at Marina Square which was closing. 

As I was browsing the Kids section, I noticed this Japanese anime DVD titled "Nodame Cantabile" (See Wikipedia entry). No, I'm no Japanese anime fan, but this title caught my eye cos there is a Korean drama series starring Joo Won which is supposedly based on this Japanese manga story. Haha. It features some aspects of music making and orchestra, so I thought it could be something to engage YX in. However, there were only discs 3 and 4 with no copies of the earlier episodes. 

I made a mental note to search the web for streaming sites for this, and I found it! 

Here is episode 1 on animeram.

No comments:

Post a Comment